Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tops and Bottoms Book Review

6 comments:

Anonymous

dear mrs.palisin,
I love how you summerized the story!It's so amazing how Rabbit tricked the lazy bear.Well,my
favorite picture book is TOP and BOTTOMS also!Since I've heared that story I have LOVED it.Have a great afternoon!!!!!
Your student,
Angela

Anonymous

Dear Mrs.Palisin,
The picturebook I chose was poorpuppy by NickBruel,is my favorite picture book because it has all kinds of weird and funny pages in it.The storytakes place at a house,the dog dreams that he gets to play with cat in different states,they play sports also in the states.
Yourstudent,
Dalton

Patrick

Mrs Palisin,
I want to tell you about my favorite picture book, The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka illustrated by Lane Smith. It is what the wolf had to say. He says he was just sneezing really hard and thats why the houses fell down. i think its a lie, he probably did eat those innocent little pigs. He also said that he just wanted a cup of sugar, but I dont beleave it at all. It was funny hearing his side of the story. Maybe you should read it one time, I bet you'll like it.

Anonymous

Dear Mrs Palisin,
My favorite picture book is The Velveteen Rabbit. In this story a rabbit is given as a gift. Then they forget about the rabbit when the boy gets a new toy. And if the rabbit gets the most love the rabbit will become real. Eventually,the rabbit becomes loved. The pictures in the book are so detailed and so pretty.
love,
Marin

Anonymous

dear mrs.p, my favorite book is worlds wierdest reptiles.this is my favorite book because it tells lots of cool stuff about them.your student, kj.

Mrs. Palisin

Dear Students,

Wow, you all have chosen some great books! I appreciate those of you who are using proper commenting format. Please remember to check for spelling and grammar.

Love,

Mrs. P

Post a Comment