Dear Mrs. Palisin, Friday, September 10,2010 I learned that there are 5 different animal groups you can classify animals into ... REPTILES , AMPHIBIANS , MAMMALS , BIRDS , FISH ... I also learned that cold blooded means their blood is the same temperature as the air around them. Thanks for listening ! ! ! ! ! !
September 11,2010 Dear Mrs.Palisin, I learned that you can classify animals many ways,also that there are five different groups mammals,reptiles,birds,fish and amphibians.For plants you can classify them as FLOWERING or NON FLOWERING. Your student, Angela
I learned about classifying plants and they have non-flowering and flowering plants. i also classified animals into 5 groups:Mammal,reptiles,birds,fish,amphibians. It makes it easier to learn about them in these groups. your student, Marin
Sept.16,2010 Dear Mrs.Palisin, I really enjoyed learning about all five goups of animals.It was very cool to learn so much about animals.I learned that the goups are called reptiles, amphibians, birds,fish,and mamals. Thank you for teaching me all the cool things about animals. Your student, Joy
Mrs Palsin this is what i learned about classifing plants & animals, well there is a diffrence between animals with & without backbones animals with backbones are called vertabrates i know a couple of things about vertabrates i know that mammals have backbones example tigers, lions ,and bears oh my! I also know some things about animals without backbones are called invertabraes animals like snails and worms. Now, lets talk about plants there are some plants that make flowers and some that don't plants that don't make flowers are called nonflowering plants and plants that do make plants are called flowering plants and thats all i have to say i mean write today. Patrick
dear Mrs.Palisin i learned when you clasify plants and animals you do alot of reading and writing.Oh......and you have alot of fun,well maby its the way you do it. Quinn
Thanks for your super sweet comment! I'm glad that you enjoy our lessons. When I was your age, I loved to learn new things too. I guess we have something in common :)
13 comments:
Dear Mrs. Palisin, Friday, September 10,2010
I learned that there are 5 different animal groups you can classify animals into ... REPTILES , AMPHIBIANS , MAMMALS , BIRDS , FISH ... I also learned that cold blooded means their blood is the same temperature as the air around them. Thanks for listening ! ! ! ! ! !
Your student,
Gillian
Great Job Gillian! I'm glad that you got the big idea of the lesson. You've been doing a fantastic job so far this year, keep it up!
September 11,2010
Dear Mrs.Palisin,
I learned that you can classify animals many ways,also that there are five different groups mammals,reptiles,birds,fish and amphibians.For plants you can classify them as FLOWERING or NON FLOWERING.
Your student,
Angela
Great job Angela! Thanks for staying focused. Classifying things certainly makes them easier to find. Don't you think?
Dear Mrs Palisin,
I learned about classifying plants and they have non-flowering and flowering plants. i also classified animals into 5 groups:Mammal,reptiles,birds,fish,amphibians. It makes it easier to learn about them in these groups.
your student,
Marin
Great job Marin! Keep visiting and making great comments!
Mrs. Palisin this is Casey telling YOU what I learned and I learned there is such things as vertibrates and invertabrates.
Sept.16,2010
Dear Mrs.Palisin,
I really enjoyed learning about all five goups of animals.It was very cool to learn so much about animals.I learned that the goups are called reptiles, amphibians, birds,fish,and mamals. Thank you for teaching me all the cool things about animals.
Your student,
Joy
Joy and Casey,
Thanks for posting! I love seeing all of your good thinking and learning!
Mrs Palsin this is what i learned about classifing plants & animals, well there is a diffrence between animals with & without backbones animals with backbones are called vertabrates i know a couple of things about vertabrates i know that mammals have backbones example tigers, lions ,and bears oh my! I also know some things about animals without backbones are called invertabraes animals like snails and worms. Now, lets talk about plants there are some plants that make flowers and some that don't plants that don't make flowers are called nonflowering plants and plants that do make plants are called flowering plants and thats all i have to say i mean write today.
Patrick
Patrick,
Thanks for posting! I LOVE your sense of humor! You learned a lot!
dear Mrs.Palisin i learned when you clasify plants and animals you do alot of reading and writing.Oh......and you have alot of fun,well maby its the way you do it. Quinn
Quinny B,
Thanks for your super sweet comment! I'm glad that you enjoy our lessons. When I was your age, I loved to learn new things too. I guess we have something in common :)
Post a Comment