If you'd like to see this tutorial full screen, click on the post title above.
6
comments:
Anonymous
Dear mrs. palisin, I think that was very helpful and very neccsesary to our blog.I also want to learn how you do the post,that was so cool! It would be a great idea if you could teach that on one of those mini-lessons after school.
This video taught me how to space my greeting, body, closing, and signature when posting a comment. It was really clear when you showed me step by step. Thank you for telling me to use my first name so I can be safe.
Dear Mrs.Palisin, I learned that you need to go back down to type some letters for the approval.I also learned that you must see the yellow box that says comment will be on screen after approval. Thats what I learned in your video. Your student, Dalton
I'm glad that you found the tutorial to be helpful. I'm also very excited to see how you all are turning into such avid bloggers! I love reading your stories and finding out new things about you!
I now know you need to do that proofing with the slannted letters. I'm glad that you put that video. Because every time I would of put up a comment it would of disappear.
6 comments:
Dear mrs. palisin,
I think that was very helpful
and very neccsesary to our blog.I also want to
learn how you do the post,that was so cool!
It would be a great idea if you could teach that on one of those mini-lessons after school.
Your student,
Angela
Dear Mrs. Palisin,
This video taught me how to space my greeting, body, closing, and signature when posting a comment. It was really clear when you showed me step by step. Thank you for telling me to use my first name so I can be safe.
Your student,
Miles
Dear Mrs.Palisin,
I learned that you need to go back down to type some letters for the approval.I also learned that you must see the yellow box that says comment will be on screen after approval.
Thats what I learned in your video.
Your student,
Dalton
Dear Students,
I'm glad that you found the tutorial to be helpful. I'm also very excited to see how you all are turning into such avid bloggers! I love reading your stories and finding out new things about you!
Love,
Mrs. P
Dear Miss Palison,
I now know you need to do that proofing with the slannted letters.
I'm glad that you put that video. Because every
time I would of put up a comment it would of
disappear.
Love,
Rain
hello mrs.palisan iam nigoris friend i love the videos and everything
Post a Comment